My friend once told me
she liked this guy because of his hands
And I found it absurd that anyone
would develop feelings over one feature,
and not care about the rest
It wasn’t until you used your hands
to cup the back of my neck the first time we kissed
and I could feel your firm grasp pull me closer,
and my insides exploded
and my head buzzed with bliss.
And the first night you slept over,
you fell asleep with your hand
laid over my stomach
and your fingers felt like a fire
that I didn’t mind burning my skin.
The first time we got drunk,
was the first time you played with my hair,
and my god I was hooked,
I’d drink forever if it meant you’d never stop.
And in public you’d hold my hand,
and rub your thumb in little circles
that left me wanting you more,
no matter what you would never let me go,
I was glued to you,
and I honestly didn’t mind
When we talked about breaking up,
you saw my lips quiver with fear,
and you brushed over my lips with your fingers
before pulling me into your lap
and you kissed me like never before.
With your hands on my hips
pulling me so close to you,
leaving no space in between us.
It was then I realized I never wanted you to go
Its now that,
I finally understand why hands
were the only feature that mattered
Hands: Carol Shlyakhova(strong-but-breakable)
Hey everyone it’s vinyl giveaway time. My record player broke and I don’t have the funds to fix it, plus I’ve been spending too much money on this stuff so I’ve decided to give away a bit of my collection. I’m gonna try to make this short and sweet as to not clog dashes. Here’s the rules:
- Must be following me
- Reblogs only, likes don’t count but you can like it all you want anyway. Giveaway blogs won’t be counted.
- Follow me on other sites for additional entries. Instagram: seedwong Twitter: CharlieRizzuti let me know so I can make a note of it.
- Needs to get a good amount of notes or it will be taken down.
- US shipping only, sorry but international is hella expensive.
- End date to be determined.
- Sorry the pictures are so shitty please ask if there are any questions.
NOW THE PRIZES:
(Note: I don’t know anything about pressing information so don’t ask about that).
- Have Mercy – The Earth Pushed Back
- Neck Deep – Rain In July/A History of Bad Decisions Split
- Mixtapes – Ordinary Silence
- Balance and Composure – The Things We Think We’re Missing
- Koji – Crooked In My Mind
- Front Porch Step – Aware
- The Story So Far – See What You Don’t See
- State Champs – Over Slept
- Turnover/Ivy League/Maker/Such Gold Split
- Citizen/Turnover Split
- Citizen – Youth
- Dance Gavin Dance – Acceptance Speech (not pictured)